NABP received support on many levels from stakeholders who believe NABP to be the best equipped to establish the .PHARMACY space as a secure and trustworthy destination where consumers can be sure the medications they buy online are authentic and safe.
Contributed $100,000 or more to support the initiative.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck & Co, Inc
- Pfizer Inc
Contributed $25,000 or more to support the initiative.
- Janssen Therapeutics
Submitted letter of support to ICANN or otherwise publically expressed support.
- Amgen Inc
- Alliance for Safe Online Pharmacies
- British Brands Group
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- DrugSource, Inc
- European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines
- Indiana Board of Pharmacy
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
- Ipsen Pharma
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- North Dakota State Board of Pharmacy
- Novo Nordisk, Inc
- Rx Direct, Inc
For more information on how your organization can support NABP’s .PHARMACY application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.