NAPLEX and MPJE Score Results
Access Your Results
Candidates may log in to a secure NABP Web site to view their score results. You may only access NAPLEX and MPJE score results from the state selected as your primary jurisdiction for licensure. Only the individual state boards of pharmacy have the authority to issue a license to practice pharmacy. The posting by NABP of a passing score on an examination does not constitute a license to practice pharmacy.
Who Can Access Score Results Online?
Currently, score results are available online for candidates who are taking the NAPLEX or MPJE for the following states and jurisdictions:
When Will My Results Be Available?
Score results will be available approximately seven business days after you have taken the examination.
The minimum acceptable passing score on the NAPLEX scale is 75. The minimum acceptable passing score on the MPJE scale is 75. For more information on score results please review the NAPLEX/MPJE Registration Bulletin.
Releasing NAPLEX/MPJE Score Information to a School or College of Pharmacy
Schools and colleges of pharmacy that are interested in obtaining identified student score results may download NABP’s fillable authorization form (PDF) for dissemination to students. Each student must complete and sign the form authorizing NABP to release his or her identified examination scores to the school or college. Then the school or college may send these forms to NABP, along with a spreadsheet of the names and unique identifiers of the students who have authorized NABP to release their scores. Schools and colleges should also identify if they are requesting NAPLEX scores, MPJE scores, or score results from both examinations.
Effective July 1, 2013, please follow the procedure outlined below to request identified score information:
- Type the student’s first and last name in the fillable authorization-to-release-information form.
- Instruct the students to complete and sign the authorization form.
- The form is fillable and can be saved and then sent to students via e-mail for completion.
- Students may complete the fillable form, but they must save, print, and sign the form before returning it to the school.
- Collect and alphabetize the forms.
- Send the forms or copies to NABP at 1600 Feehanville Drive, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Attention: Competency Assessment Department.
- The forms may also be scanned and sent via e-mail to NABP_Comp_Assess@nabp.net.
- Send all authorization forms together. Forms will not be accepted from individual students.
- Create a roster of students that includes last name, first name, and numeric identifier (as indicated on the release form) and send to NABP_Comp_Assess@nabp.net.
Important: All authorization forms and accompanying rosters must be received by NABP no later than December 31 of the same graduation year. Requests made outside of this time frame cannot be honored. Reports will be provided to the schools/colleges by the end of the first quarter of the following year. Reports posted for school/college review are considered final and will not be updated to include students that test outside of the reporting window.