Registration for one testing window is now available for the 2013 PCOA. The administration and registration windows for 2013 are:
- January 21 – February 9 (testing window has closed)
- May 20 – June 8 (testing window has closed)
- September 23 – October 12 (register by June 25, 2013)
Registration materials for the PCOA are available for download below.
To register, participating schools should submit a:
- Completed registration form
- Roster of the P1, P2, P3, and/or P4 students taking the assessment
- Fee of $75 for each student registered
Colleges and schools have the option to administer the assessment in the computer-based or the paper-based format. Since only one format may be offered at each college or school, please contact NABP if you have questions about the testing administration.