NABP has developed position papers on issues of special importance and interest to the NABP membership. These position papers can serve as a resource for Association members and others who have an interest in protecting the public health through the regulation of pharmacy practice.
- Wholesale Drug Distribution: Protecting the Integrity of the Nation’s Prescription Drug Supply – August 2013 (PDF)
- Position Statement on the Return and Reuse of Prescription Medications – July 2009, Revised October 2012 (PDF)
- Position Statement on the Return and Reuse of Prescription Medications in the Community Pharmacy Setting – July 2009 (PDF)
- State of the Internet: NABP Position Paper on the Continued Proliferation of Rogue Internet Drug Outlets – May 2009 (PDF)
- NABP/ASCP Joint Report: Model Rules for Long-Term Care Pharmacy Practice – March 2007 (PDF)
- Position Paper on the Importation of Foreign Prescription Drugs –
March 2003 (PDF)