- NABP Supports Federal Legislation Creating New Category of Manufacturer Under FDA Oversight, While Maintaining Board of Pharmacy Authority Over Compounding Pharmacies
- Products Produced by The Compounding Shop Should Be Quarantined Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance, Warns FDA
- Colorado Deploys NABP PMP InterConnect; 15 States Now Sharing PMP Data
- NABPLAW Online Now Includes Laws and Regulations of Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
- NABP Updates VAWD Criteria, Continuing Efforts to Help Secure the Integrity of US Drug Supply Chain for the Protection of Public Health
The Model State Pharmacy Act and Model Rules of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (Model Act) provides the boards of pharmacy with model language that may be used when developing state laws or board rules.
Prepare for the NAPLEX – a trial run may make a difference! Take the Pre-NAPLEX today.